Want to learn more about the Decentralized Web, and connect with your Boston-based peers?
Join the first meeting of DWeb Boston, hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital, on Tuesday, September 3rd, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. ET, where speakers will present on:
- Use cases for decentralized technologies
- How to get involved in Solid, the project to decentralize the Web, pioneered by Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- The various standards setting the path toward decentralized identities
- Justin Bingham, CTO, Janeiro Digital
- Jackson Morgan, Software Engineer, inrupt and DWeb Boston Organizer
The DWeb Boston Meetup will be hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital at 226 Causeway Street, 6th Floor, Boston, MA. Attendance is free! To learn more, or to register, please go here.
We hope to see you there!
Learn How Digital Transformation Can Make You a Market Leader
This post originally appeared on masstlc.org … The power of digital transformation has been a big buzzword for the last…Read more
Thought Leadership Series Welcomes Chris Boyce, Virgin Pulse
Mark your calendars, everyone! Thursday, March 26, we at Janeiro Digital are hosting the second event in our Thought Leadership…Read more
Robin Hood Crew Presents: A Night to Support Horizons for Homeless Children’s Food Program
A simple tweet – that’s all it took. Back in March, Diane Hessan, CEO of the Startup Institute, took to…Read more