Want to learn more about the Decentralized Web, and connect with your Boston-based peers?
Join the first meeting of DWeb Boston, hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital, on Tuesday, September 3rd, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. ET, where speakers will present on:
- Use cases for decentralized technologies
- How to get involved in Solid, the project to decentralize the Web, pioneered by Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- The various standards setting the path toward decentralized identities
- Justin Bingham, CTO, Janeiro Digital
- Jackson Morgan, Software Engineer, inrupt and DWeb Boston Organizer
The DWeb Boston Meetup will be hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital at 226 Causeway Street, 6th Floor, Boston, MA. Attendance is free! To learn more, or to register, please go here.
We hope to see you there!
Facebook Proves It’s Time To Flip The Model to Decentralized Web Technologies
In a report from The New York Times last week, Facebook announced that it expected to be fined up to…Read more
The Future Is Now: The Decentralized Web Is Saving The World
For 30+ years, your customers have traded their personal information for free services on the Web. Email, physical addresses, sensitive…Read more
Janeiro Digital: A journey to decentralization
Jonathan Bingham, Co-founder and CEO of Janeiro Digital joined Dr. James Somauroo on the Health-Tech Podcast. Together they discussed the…Read more