Want to learn more about the Decentralized Web, and connect with your Boston-based peers?
Join the first meeting of DWeb Boston, hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital, on Tuesday, September 3rd, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. ET, where speakers will present on:
- Use cases for decentralized technologies
- How to get involved in Solid, the project to decentralize the Web, pioneered by Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- The various standards setting the path toward decentralized identities
- Justin Bingham, CTO, Janeiro Digital
- Jackson Morgan, Software Engineer, inrupt and DWeb Boston Organizer
The DWeb Boston Meetup will be hosted at the offices of Janeiro Digital at 226 Causeway Street, 6th Floor, Boston, MA. Attendance is free! To learn more, or to register, please go here.
We hope to see you there!
New partnership brings enterprise security to the decentralized web
NEWS RELEASE: New partnership brings enterprise security to the decentralized web Janeiro Digital and RSA partner to create secure solutions based…Read more
Transforming clinical care by putting patient data back where it belongs: INTERopen Hackathon March 21
Every year INTEROpen runs a series of hackathon events supported by the UK's NHS, bringing together innovators and experts from…Read more
THE DECENTRALIZED WEB PODCAST: 006 PAUL HENNINGER, KPMG
In episode 6 of The Decentralized Web podcast, Jonathan Bingham is joined by Paul Henninger, Head of Lighthouse and Partner…Read more