Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our growing business who will be integral in working with both Clients and internal development teams. The Project Manager provides the direction of the assigned work components for a product, platform or project and by interacting with clients, technical architects and engineering determines scope and budget of work helping to both draft the statement of work and execute upon it. Through the management of the project the project manager also builds and maintains client relationships while looking to expand the account relationship when opportunities present themselves.
The Project Manager is accountable for timely project delivery, project management, cost control and customer satisfaction and this successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment and will interface closely with Finance, Sales, Engineering, and Operations divisions.
The desired individual is someone who will bring knowledge and creativity to the position as well as have the discipline to drive results, follow established fundamental processes, and help improve processes. Candidate will be measured on all levels of responsibility including profitability and business development (through renewals and upsells).
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering top quality products to our clients through the participation and/or management of the statement of work, the project plan, daily or weekly meetings with the client and internal team, weekly reporting to the client and internally, and final internal approval that the product creation matches the client’s vision and the applicable statement of work.
To accomplish these tasks the Project Manager organizes and directs project team members for multiple projects while taking care of plans, execution, and reports an implementation completion within the specific goals of building and delivering that particular product, or project(s). Ensures the customer is satisfied with the plan, scope, schedule, cost and quality of the product, or project(s).
The Project Manager will take ownership of each assigned project’s profitability to measure performance against the original scope. Responsible for identifying any changes to scope, highlighting time & cost impact to client, and drafting project change requests as necessary.
- 5-8+ years of applicable experience
- Experience delivering projects based on enterprise development technologies and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to move projects forward through all phases (sales, discovery, scoping, development, QA, UAT, deployment & ongoing support)
- Reinforces team approach throughout practice both on client projects and internal initiatives.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Strong project and people management skills
- Experience managing globally distributed resources
- Project risk and benefit management
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Management via influence
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships; maintains lasting client relationships.
- Takes ownership of deliverables to ensure practice delivers superior solutions to clients.
- Able to manage issues and provide senior level resolution to client.
- High degree of personal and professional Integrity.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Stable company with growing revenue
- Flexible work from home and vacation policies
- New equipment of choice
- Work with cutting edge technologies in many spaces
- Office locations in Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, and San Jose Costa Rica