Customer Success Manager
We are growing and looking for the best of the best to join our team. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who drives towards and thrives on 100% client retention, who clients and team members trust at being the primary account-level contact to solve problems, get results and guide the way. You understand your client’s business inside and out, and you know where they are going next. You’re a strong leader, facilitator, have great gut instincts and know what it takes to build lasting relationships.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Success Manager is accountable for building and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding of Janeiro’s services. They are responsible for managing all aspects of their accounts including the overall relationship, retention, upselling and conflict resolution. The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with the Project Management team to ensure that both the Janeiro and Client teams are supported.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to sell solutions to clients by listening to their needs and identifying what our team is capable of delivering against those needs.
- Focus on major account renewals and upsells that maintain and grow the business.
- Responsible for management and growth of existing Customers.
- Own senior level client relationships and work to contribute strategic value and drive the strategic communications roadmap for clients.
- Drive towards 100% client retention by proactively identifying client risks opportunities and managing your teams to effectively respond to these client needs.
- Responsible for developing annual strategic account plans and working with team to deliver on those plans.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Constantly identifying ways we can better serve our clients and grow their business.
- Effectively manages risks and outcomes associated with projects underway by serving as a key contact between Project Managers and the client.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer domain of activity and responds to customer’s priority needs for service and support.
- Works with Management Team to establish effective pricing and staffing levels for each client.
- Works with Project & Management Teams proactively to ensure cross functional teams are optimized for client needs.
- Responsible for driving, contributing to, and completing successful contract negotiations.
- Ensure ongoing learning of completed solutions for all of company’s clients across the board to further enhance ability to recognize where those solutions can be helpful to your clients.
- 6+ years of related industry experience, preferably with technology/software development solutions in consulting, interactive, agency or professional services environment.
- 5+ years of Account Management experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships - strong client references a plus
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you must be able to provide insight and deliver presentations that align to customer’s needs
- Ability to quickly understand and explain technological and business concepts
- College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- Understanding of a SDLC and cross-functional team delivery of software solutions.
- Willingness to travel if needed (no more than 25%)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Stable company with growing revenue
- Flexible work from home and vacation policies
- New equipment of choice
- Work with cutting edge technologies in many spaces
- Office locations in Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, and San Jose Costa Rica